I am not using GMS-CMC powder here.I Made my Today’s Recipe using milk which
requires more passions and quite Time consuming as compare to others.
As i have told you, My mommy used to add Vanilla Custard powder in recipe but i am adding corn flour slurry ONLY.
when you are adding Vanilla Custard Powder in recipe it will give
Yellowish color to the recipe and i don’t want that.So, I add ready-made
vanilla extract.you just need a good electric hand blender.
if you like fruity ice creams, then you can also have a look at these
quick recipe of mango ice cream.
You may like to check Other Dessert Recipes –Mava Peda, Mango Cheese cake , Lemon Cheese Cake , Mix fruit Pudding
Recipe Details below:
egg-less Vanilla Icecream- how to make basic vanilla ice cream
Prep Time :1 day
Cook Time : 25-30 min
Total Time : 1 day
Main Ingredient : Milk,Vanilla Extract
Serves : 2
- Milk – 500 ml
- Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – as per your taste
- vanilla Extract – 1/4 tsp OR few drops
- First dissolve cornflour in 1 tbsp milk and keep it aside.
- now take Heavy bottom pan.Add milk and boil milk for 20 min on medium flame.
- after 20-25 min, Add sugar and Mix well
- now add Cornflour mixture and mix well.Cook the mixture for 3 min again so that corn flour cooks well .
- now turn off the flame and keep mixture aside for 15 min.
- When mixture is cooling down add Vanilla extract.
- In Air Tight Container and refrigerate it for 5-6 hours.
- After First Refrigeration, churn your ice cream well and again
refrigerate it for 5-6 hours.
- Serve Your Ice cream.
- Before Follow refrigeration ,Make sure Your Refrigerator should be
on highest Temperature. Because Ice-cream Requires high temperature to
be set at first time.When YOu are on your step 9 change refrigerator
temperature to the regular high one .
- We are using Corn flour To Reduce Ice crystals..
- Make sure to use air tight containers only.
If you found this
post useful,You can Rate Recipes by giving Star to them. I would really
love it if you share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or
Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it”
“share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons Above/Below the post
.It will keep me motivated
Don’t forget to like foodandmoreblog on facebook and subscribe foodandmoreblog for updates and also share your recipes and ideas on Facebook page and in the comment box given below.