Today’s recipe is Paratha.Paratha is simpe indian bread serve with any curry or indian subjies.I am directly moving to my recipe details.
Recipe Details below:
Paratha Recipe-Step by Step
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 7 mins (Per paratha)
Total Time :20 – 22 mins
Main Ingredient : Atta , Wheat Flour
Cuisine:Indian ,North Indian
- Whole Wheat Flour OR Atta – 2 cups
- All Purpose Flour – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cumin Seeds – a pinch
- Water – As per Your need
- Dalda Ghee – For paratha Roasting
| var aax_size=’300×250′; var aax_pubname = ‘priskitfla-21′; var aax_src=’302’;
Method / Assembling:
- For Dough Preparation-Mix,Atta, all Pupose flour, Salt, Cumin , 1/2 tbsp of Oil .
- Add Water to make dough Soft .
- As in above image ,Your dough will look like that. At that stage add 1/2 tbsp of Oil and Knead your dough for atleast 5 mins.
- Keep Your dough aside for 10 mins. Cover your Dough with lid.
- After that ,Divide your dough in equal portions.
- Make Thick Chappatties.(Buy Roti Maker at best Price
- Heat Tava. Roast your paratha with Dalda ghee on medium flame.
- Serve hot with any subji.I serve Paratha With Kaju Curry.
- You can Use Oil as well as Clarified butter (Ghee) to roast paratha.
Have a great day….