Hi all ,
Here in an another tempting tea recipe….
- Rose petals
- Almonds,finely chopped -2-3
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Sugar – to taste
- Rose water – fees drops
- Darjeeling tea – 1 tsp
- Red food color – 1/2 tsp
- First,dry rose Petals at home.for that: spread rose petals on tray.cover with muslin cloth.dry under indirect sunlight to retain the rose color and flavour.
- Once it dries,boil 4-7petals with water.
- Add chopped almonds and cinnamon powder.and add darjeeling tea.bring to room temperature.
- Add sugar and mix remaining rose petals with this mixture.also add red food color for exotic red color.
- Garnish with fresh rose petals,mint leaves and lemon slice.
- Serve cold..