Heloo all foodies,
My today’s recipe is -Mix vegetable kurma.This is a versatile dish.it’s flavor and seasoning vary from region to region .Main base of this curry is coconut,onion,tomato,ginger,yogurt,chili but this is common in south Indian region.while in north Indian region yogurt and cream is used and known as ‘Navratna Kurma‘.
Here is the recipe
Recipe Details below:
- Mix vegetables,boiled (potato,cauliflower,matar,carrot,French beans)-1 cup
- Grated coconut – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 1 medium size
- Tomato – 1 medium size
- Ginger-chili paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Curd/yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Bay leaf – 1 nos
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Fresh coriender,chopped – for garnishing
- First make a fine paste of onion,tomato,ginger,chili and coconut.(if you are using fresh grated coconut or ready made coconut powder ,you don’t need to add them in this paste.use them directly)
- Heat oil in pan,add asafoetida,cinnamon powder,bay leaf and onion paste.(add coconut too)
- Saute this paste until it reduce oil in pan.
- Add salt,turmeric powder,chili powder and pinch of garam masala.
- Saute it for 3 mins.
- Now add yougurt in this paste and mix well.
- Add boiled veggies and mix them well and cook for 5-7 mins so that all th e flavors blend well.
- Garnish with coriender.
- Serve hot with roti,paratha,naan.
Have a great day….