Recipe of the day today is – Thepla.
Thepla is traditional gujrati bread recipe can be eaten with subji or can be taken as breakfast as well. it is a type of paratha which can be stored for 2-3 days.This is not traditional thepla recipe but this is my variation in thepla recipe
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Besan/ Gram flour – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- red chilli powder – a pinch
- fresh coriander leaves – 1/2 cup.
- oil – 1 tbsp
- oil -to roast thepla,1/2 cup approx
Method / Assembling:
- Mix all ingredients (flours,salt,turmeric,redchilli,dhaniya leaves and 1 tbsp oil) and make a fine soft dough.
- knead dough well until smooth.
- divide dough in equal portion .
- Make roti from these equal potion balls.
- Now, on hot Tava(Buy Tava ) – Roast this roti with oil.
- serve hot.
- You can store this thepla for 2-3 days..
var aax_size=’300×250′; var aax_pubname = ‘priskitfla-21′; var aax_src=’302’;