How’s your weekend going??? Hope it’s going good. Well, mine too… Today I am sharing one more recipe which is Cheesy Palak Paratha….this is quick ,healthy and perfect for Tiffin.
- Atta /Wheat flour- 1 bowl approx
- Spinach(Palak) – 1-1/2 bowl ,finally chopped
- Potato – 1 medium size,grated
- Ginger-Green chilli paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander + mint leaves – 2 tbsp,finally chopped
- Cheese – grated,1 or 2 cubes / 50 to 60 gms
- Oil -1 tsp
- Oil for roasting
- First,heat oil in pan,add raw grated potato,saute it for 2 mins.turn off the flame and wait until potato comes in room tempreture.
- Now mix atta/wheat flour , salt, stirfried potato,Ginger-Green chilli paste,oil,chopped spinach,coriender,mint leaves,cheese and make a fine dough.
- Let dough rest for 5-10 mins.
- After giving rest,prepare paratha and roast this paratha with oil in pan.
- Garnish with cheese.
- Serve paratha with subji/yogurt/chutney/raita..
Enjoy this quick, healthy and yummmmmmmyyyy recipe and let me know how’s it taste???
Have a nice day…