something different with tea….
- Apple – 1 medium finely chopped
- Regular tea – 1 tbsp (i use red label )
- sugar – to taste
- cinnamon powder – 1/2 tbsp
- mint leaves – 8 to 10
- ginger – 1 tbsp ( finely chopped)
- Water – as per our need
- First of all, heat the pan and make regular black tea i.e. boil water ,regular black tea and sugar for 5-8 minutes.our regular tea making process is complete..
- now in another pan, boil apple pieces with water until soft.
- now add cinnamon powder,sugar and cook for 2 min.
- remove flame and add ginger and mint leaves.
- On room temperature,grind this mixture.
- Assemble this mixture with our regular tea mixture.
- strain this mixture and pour in serving glass..
- garnish with mint leaves..(optional)
Note: you can serve this chilled also…for that you need to refrigerate this mixture….
Click HERE to know more about Apple
have a nice day……